Create a common canvas to share data with clinicians and service line leaders
Clinicians are hungry for utilization and practice pattern data, but it takes manual work to make it usable. Providers and clinicians are ready to move away from one-off savings work. They want to have engaging conversations with flexible and repeatable analytics that tell stories built on top of trustworthy data.
Understand not only the high-level case cost analysis but also the detailed procedure and construct analysis by service lines to facilitate data-driven conversations with the clinicians to confidently make the best clinical spend decisions.
- See your spend, your way with flexible categorization
- Easily configure spend categories to your supply chain needs.
- Review current information on utilization across all procedural service lines and major PPI categories.
Procedure & Construct Analytics
- Monitor clinical supply cost, utilization, practice pattern changes, and price performance in key procedures and constructs.
- Drive physician engagement, clinical integration, and stakeholder buy-in with the best component and construct linkage in healthcare.
Orthopedic & Cardiovascular Construct Analytics
- Provide data that clinicians are hungry to see.
- Identify practice patterns and utilization changes that drive up costs in Spine, Total Joints and Trauma.
Price Creep & Parity Analytics
- Automatically monitor and identify opportunities for savings from clinical supply items that have fallen off contract, items with a significant price increase, or disparity across facilities.
Want to learn more?
5 Savings Opportunities for Supply Chain Management
We’ve identified 5 savings opportunities that often fall through the cracks for healthcare supply chain teams, either due to capacity issues or the difficulty of executing the savings opportunities manually or with legacy GPO tools. And don’t worry – we’ve also outlined solutions you can use to successfully tackle each challenge. Download for the full article.
Healthcare Supply Chain: 2021 Year in Review and 2022 Look Ahead
Join Steve, Josh, and Meredith from our Curvo Customer Success Team as they review 2021 and look at the year ahead for Healthcare Supply Chain! Highlights and takeaways include: -Purchasing trends and market share shifts -Top category sourcing projects -Success stories and ROI -Introduction to Curvo’s new Propel professional services team As we dive into the new year, we are here with you step-by-step to provide you with the resources and tools for a successful 2022 for healthcare supply chain. Steve Suhrheinrich brings leadership experience and operations expertise from multiple disciplines to his current role as Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer at Curvo Labs. Curvo is a cloud-based technology for clinical spend management. After success as a Naval Officer, hedge fund VP, and enterprise sales leader, Steve co-founded Curvo with Andy Perry in 2012. Meredith Marucci is a Sr. Customer Success Manager at Curvo Labs. She worked in the medical device industry in various positions for 12+ years. As a Contract Manager for a large medical device manufacturer, Meredith managed the entire contract workflow process; from RFP to contract execution as well as ensuring contract compliance. Josh brings 10+ years of Healthcare IT and analytics experience to the Curvo team. He's specialized in EHR implementation & workflow consulting as well as Hospital operations analytics and project management. Prior to joining Curvo, Josh served as an account manager for multiple performance technologies at the Advisory Board Company and Optum. Get ready to take notes and begin implementing these practices into your 2022 projects and beyond!
Learn More about ONN
Visit the Orthopedic Network News website to learn about the subscriptions available for the newsletter and Find A Part.