Create a common canvas to share data with clinicians and service line leaders
Clinicians are hungry for utilization and practice pattern data, but it takes manual work to make it usable. Providers and clinicians are ready to move away from one-off savings work. They want to have engaging conversations with flexible and repeatable analytics that tell stories built on top of trustworthy data.
Understand not only the high-level case cost analysis but also the detailed procedure and construct analysis by service lines to facilitate data-driven conversations with the clinicians to confidently make the best clinical spend decisions.
- See your spend, your way with flexible categorization
- Easily configure spend categories to your supply chain needs.
- Review current information on utilization across all procedural service lines and major PPI categories.
Procedure & Construct Analytics
- Monitor clinical supply cost, utilization, practice pattern changes, and price performance in key procedures and constructs.
- Drive physician engagement, clinical integration, and stakeholder buy-in with the best component and construct linkage in healthcare.
Orthopedic & Cardiovascular Construct Analytics
- Provide data that clinicians are hungry to see.
- Identify practice patterns and utilization changes that drive up costs in Spine, Total Joints and Trauma.
Price Creep & Parity Analytics
- Automatically monitor and identify opportunities for savings from clinical supply items that have fallen off contract, items with a significant price increase, or disparity across facilities.
Fast answers that save time, power negotiations, inform new product research, and drive real savings.
Want to learn more?
5 Savings Opportunities for Supply Chain Management
We’ve identified 5 savings opportunities that often fall through the cracks for healthcare supply chain teams, either due to capacity issues or the difficulty of executing the savings opportunities manually or with legacy GPO tools. And don’t worry – we’ve also outlined solutions you can use to successfully tackle each challenge. Download for the full article.
Learn More about ONN
Visit the Orthopedic Network News website to learn about the subscriptions available for the newsletter and Find A Part.